Lasers are usually the best method for removing those pesky facial veins around the nose or chin. They’re also great in the maintenance of Rosacea. Minimal downtime, such as redness and mild swelling may be seen after treatment.
In treating Rosacea, there are a few things you can do to help maintain your post-laser results . . .
- Avoid hot spicey foods, alcohol, and coffee. These items tend to dilate blood vessels, making the vessels more prone to breakage.
- Avoid Extreme temperatures
- Sugar, avoid sugar, it causes an inflammatory response. The next time you decide to binge on donuts, take a look in the mirror about an hour later. Reduce your refined sugar and carbohydrate consumption, and you’ll see a more maintainable improvement in your skin’s health and tone.
- Check your gut. Most of us are guilty of taking antibiotics in the past. Well, this kills off the natural bacterial in your gut. So when you eat too much sugar and/or carbohydrates, your gut can’t digest as easily, increasing the amount of inflammation in the body. Remember, your skin is the largest organ.
- Maintain your B vitamin levels, especially riboflavin and B2. These can be found in nutritional yeast and liver.
Pigmentation, rednss, acne, fine lines, and wrinkles.